Monday, January 8, 2007

Best fairy cakes ever


Tried to be a better mother today and made these fairy cakes with DD for our tea - yes we do often have a traditonal English sunday tea.
We all love it.
These are the easiest ones I know;
100g Soft margarine or butter
100g Caster sugar
100g Self raising flour
2 eggs
1 tsp Baking powder
Makes 12
Simply put all the ingredients together in a bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes with an electric whisk.
Put in cake cases and bake for about 15 minutes (200C/400F/Gas 6)

4 comments:

Louise said...

Sheesh Dawn, I havent used an oven in 21/2 years. Does that make me bad? lololol.

Ill just content myself by drawing inspiration from your creations and just dream of what the fairy cakes taste like. :)

Dawn - Half an apple said...

What do you do then?

Kelly said...

yummy... just like mummy used to make

jilly said...

I want one I want one!!!!