Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Fitness Challenge - Lose 10kgs

Since October I have been trying to stop the rot of middle age spread. I joined a gym and have been working really hard at getting fit. 10 weeks on I am definitely a lot stronger, toned and my stamina is increasing every day. At the end of this month I am joining their 8 week challenge - I aim to lose 10 Kgs in 8 weeks. Ummmmmmmm

If you want to join in let me know and I will post my progress and activities each day - you can follow this with your own regime. 10kgs could change your life and 8 weeks is not long - any chance you believe me talking myself into this.

Kelly is taking part as well although she does not know this

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Go girls!!!!! I'll be sitting out this challenge :) But I'm on a mission to get fit this year.

Dawn - Half an apple said...

You only weigh 10kgs Sarah!!

Alana said...

I would love to join the lose 10kg...fitness challenge, i have had a bub in Sept 06 and need to lose 12kg.What do i do, where do i go.

Dawn - Half an apple said...

Alana - I am ging to start on the 22nd - watch this space - more details to follow