Sunday, April 8, 2007

My handbag






Good Friday



It is pouring down with rain so we have designated today as a "me" day. Every now and again we all need some time to check out of our lives and just do something for ourselves. Today everyone in the family gets to do anything they want - well almost.



DD1 is sleeping.




DD2 has demolished the family room and converted it into a den - I can't even bear to look.



DH is messing around in the garage.



Whilst I have devoted my morning to sewing - I can not remember when I last did this - I love it so much and never get a chance. I bought this pattern at Rosehill and have been desperate to make it.



I adore this handbag totally........



I made it with some Amy Butler fabrics.






1 comment:

Louise said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
being the hand bag addict that I am, very very Gorge!!!!!