Sunday, April 8, 2007

Circle Journal




I have now finished my first pages in Karens Journal - it's the first time I have completed something for someone I know only via the internet. I did think it would be hard but - no way - I loved it - I can not remember a time I found an idea so quickly.

Karens theme was fabulous "life lessons" - I am getting on a bit now and have made too many mistakes so perhaps that is why I found it easy.

Karen said we could use any colours but had to include a photo of oursleves - brave girl. I used the one Kirsten took of me for the convention book so I look half decent.

I have no idea what I will be getting next but "bring it on............"
I used the Maya Road tag coaster tin from the coaster tins and Bo Bunny paper - just love this one




2 comments:

Louise said...

Oooooh Dawn cant wait to see it IRL!!!!!! :)

Julie said...

this looks fabbo. I so can't wait to get the next one.