Monday, April 7, 2008

Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne and Gold Coast



All in 7 weeks - and I wonder why I haven't had time to blog..........for all you die hards I have a week to upload a shed load of projects - I have been really busy with the Maya Road sheer stuff and feel quite pleased with myself.........

Here is the Heart Album I turned into a wall hanging for mum.

I stitched the paper on and yes it went through my machine all too easily - even I did not expect it to be quite so straight forward.

Paper is from Kaisercraft - Summer fun and I used the NEW Maya Road alphabet - Jonathon, painted them and then used 3 dimensional Magic to create the raised effect I just love






It really was all to easy






1 comment:

Judith said...

What a lovely wall hanging. I'm sure your mum will love it.