Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Notebook Jan 08


I am not the most avid scrapper. Lack of time means my layouts get pushed so far down the queue of things to do - it's just ridiculous!!

This is one I HAD to do. I am a fairly simple scrapper as well, I love the collage style of Marni, Lusi and Jen but when I try it all ends being a bit of a dogs dinner.

Notebook (the magazine) has a theme of white plus one accent colour per issue - the one I was in was white with a touch of yellow - so I thought I should follow it through.

I really liked the way the stamping came through on the alphas.....again not rocket science to most of you but I thought it came out pretty well..


7 comments:

Linda M said...

This layout is simply stunning!
Very, very gorgeous!!
Me thinketh I shall be scrapliftin' this one for sure!!!
Can't wait to see some more...
xx

Diane said...

I love those alphas. The whole white with a touch of yellow suits you too - you look beeeautiful.

Sandra said...

Lovely layout Dawn, I missed the mag, hope I get to see it sometime. Maybe you could bring it with you next time you come up for a show......PLEEEEEEZE.....

Krissy Christie said...

Stunning!!

Dawn - Half an apple said...

Hey girls - all too kind.....

Fortunately no horse in sight....... well I thought so!!

Lynette van Barrelo said...

I love the colour combo! yellow, white and a hint of black! YOU DONE GOOD!!!

I've used that combo on a couple of my layouts too.

What's with the horse?

Katharyn Brine said...

This is a gorgeous layout. I love the simple lines - really not into heaping every supply I own onto the one layout at the moment. It's good to get a taste of the talent behind the desk. Thanks for sharing.
Katharyn