Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Christmas can


I finally got into Christmas mode I really wanted to make something for Penrith and this is what I came up with. I loved it - perhaps I shouldn't say that, it took me a while. I used the Basic Grey papers from last year and added in some simple embellishments like the Kaiser rhinestones, a christmas chip word and the Delish snack pack christmas rub ons.
I cut triangles form CHipboard and used d/s tape to stick the paper on I attached the triangles to dowelling rods using strips of paper.
Use Florists oasis foam (dry) to ensure the rods don't move around in can.
Whilst we don't have the watering can I really did this to show off the water pitchers we have on the stand. I painted it with the Kaiser acrylic paint - you need to give it 2-3 coats and put some Basic Grey flourish rub ons and a large white flower - Bella or Heidi Swapp work well.

Have a go.........



No comments: