Thursday, March 29, 2007

BIG knickers

I love Marks and Spencers and for years I have got my underwear there along with millions of UK women. Its a bit of a tradition that mum sends me and Kelly knickers for xmas and birthdays. This year mum has sent me some for Easter - I think she is expecting me to eat lots of chocolate as they come up to my armpits.

I may be approaching 45 too quickly however the day I wear big knickers is the day I give up.........

Kelly suggested I take a photo of them - however I gracefully declined in the hope that you can all keep your dinner down..............

Love you mum

PS hope she does not read this

6 comments:

Louise said...

Oh Dawn what a laugh, the thing is they are really comfy, my advice is just dont wear them out in case you have an accident [this coming from the 45 YO - lol]

Cheers Lou :)

Julie said...

lol Dawn. That made my morning.

Sarah said...

Come on Dawn...we need pictures!! It did make me smile though :)

Rachelle said...

We really do need a picture - you dont have to put them on, just hold them up. The image I have in my head is hillarious and I want to see if I am close. LOL

Anonymous said...

Dawn, you can't have a post like that without pictures :)

Sandra said...

When I read that post I just burst out laughing,,,the mind boggles...
but after reading the comments I have to say I am a bit worried about Lou....hehehe
and YES definately piccies PLEASE!!!!!!