Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fitness Challenge - how are you going

I had a rocky week at Rosehill ate some chocolate - needed it to keep me going but since Monday I have been so good. The gym I go to has a challenge started as well - it began the week of Rosehill so I missed it and started Monday - you get points for each class you attend.

Every day there is a special challenge class and you get 30 for this - I did it on Thursday - it was a spin class - this is where you all go into a dark room and ride a bike for an hour. The bikes are stationary but you can vary the resistance with a special dial - I panicked I left my padded seat at home - it gets very uncomfortable without it!!

I did one on Saturday and got utterly demoralised I just found it so hard left afterwards vowing not to go back sat in the car and cried my eye out - what a wimp - felt like a huge whale - however I will be going tomorrow again - just a small blip in the grander scheme of things.

Advent begins on Wednesday and am giving up coffee and Diet coke - the kids chose for me - ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is all I can say

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your new banner!!!!